Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TheTropical Vest Pocket Tenax with Dagor was the luxury variant. A larger version introduced in 1912 called Goerz Coat Pocket Tenax.
|Goerz Plate Tenax in actual collection|
- Body: metal, covered in black leather.
- Bellows: single extension, leather
- Format: 4.5x6cm plates
- Viewfinder: Newton finder: with the optical element pullable out of the front standard,a direct view collapsible finder, ground glass back for focusing
- Lens: Dagor anastigmat 75mm f/6.8, Doppel-Anastigmat Dagmar or a Doppel-Anastigmat Syntor f/6.8, Celor f/4.5
- Shutter: Compound shutter, speeds 1-1/250
|Goerz Vest Pocket Tenax Images by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). p.358