|Goerz Taro Tenax image by Eugene Ilchenko (Image rights)|
The Goerz Taro-Tenax is a series of folding bed plate medium format to large format film camera, manufactured by Optische Anstalt C.P. Goerz AG. Friedenau, Berlin, Germany and produced between c1912-1926 . Many variations were made over the production duration and similar to Manufoc-Tenax but cheaper.
- Body: leather covered aluminium
- Bellows: single extension (9x12cm Model I), and double extension (9x12cm Model II, 10x15cm and 13x18cm)
- With Rack and pinion vertical adjustment
- Brilliant frame finder centered over lens standard w/spirit-level
- With accurate focusing scale
- Formats: 9x12, 10x15, 13x18 cm.
- 9x12cm format with Models I-II-III
- There were many lens/shutter combinations
| Goerz Taro Tenax probably after 1914
w/ shutter Ica Akt.-Ges. Extra-Rapid-Aplanat and lens Helios this combination seems not to be the original shutter and lens for this camera image by Bogdi (Image rights)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). p.358