| Goerz Roll-Tengor 6.5x11cm. c.1921
image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)
There were with many lens and shutter combinations. It was a cheaper model of Roll-Tenax models. They have leather or leatherette covered aluminum body and brilliant finder centered over the lens-shutter barrel. They were offered with 6x9, 6.5x11, 8x10.5 and 8x14cm sizes.
- Format 116 film roll, picture size 6.5x11cm.
- Lens: Symmetrical-Doublet, 5 ins (=127mm) f/11, filter slip-on, Aperture: f/11-f/45
- Focusing: Bellows focusing, Focus range: 5-50 feet, (1.5-15m) +inf
- Shutter: Goerz leaf shutter, speeds: 1/ 25, 1/50, 1/100, +B&T
- Cocking and Shutter release: by the same lever, on front of the lens-shutter barrel, Manual shutter cocking and releasing on the same time, for the speed settings, by pressing once the lever, the diaphragm opens and closes, for B press and release, for T press and press again
- Viewfinder: waist level Brilliant Finder on top of the lens standard, turning 90 degrees left on its own axis for landscape pictures, w/ red sprit level
- Bellows:s ingle-extension
- Other: engraving on top of the camera Goerz; 1/4' in tripod socket; Cable release socket; Removable back cover
- Body: Aluminum; Weight: 556g
|Goerz Roll-Tengor 6.5x11cm c.1921 Images by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). pp.354-356,