Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Goerz Manufoc-Tenax (Manufok in German) is a series of folding bed plate medium format to large format film camera, manufactured by Optische Anstalt C.P. Goerz AG. Friedenau, Berlin, Germany and produced between c.1908-c.1926.
Many variations were made over the production duration. "Manufoc" stands for manual focusing to differantiate it from Autofoc-Tenax which was auto-focusing meaning self-erecting.
- Body: leather covered aluminium
- Bellows: double extension, leather
- With Rack and pinion adjustment
- With accurate focusing scale
- Formats: 6.5x9, 9x12, 9x12 Tropical,9x14, 10x15, 13x18 cm.
- There were many lens/shutter combinations:
After 1921, new models have different struts and new lens pull-out system with the lens standard staying in the tracks when the camera closed. Marked "Goerz DRP" on front of the lens standard. A similar but more simple camera is the Taro-Tenax.
|Goerz Manufoc-Tenax image by Uwe Kulick (Image rights)|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). p.357