Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Goerz Flach-Camera was manufactured by the C. P. Goerz Optical Works company in c.1906. Later it is renamed as Autofoc-Tenax in 1907 and produced to 1910. 
- Body: metal, covered in black leather.
- Bellows: self-erecting double extension
- Format: 9x12cm plates.
- Viewfinder: rising front and folding Newton finder
- Lens: Dagor f/6.8 lens or a Syntor f/6.8 lens
- Shutter: Compound shutter
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). p.357