The Goerz Flach-Camera was manufactured by the C. P. Goerz Optical Works company in c.1906. Later it is renamed as Autofoc-Tenax in 1907 and produced to 1910. 
- Body: metal, covered in black leather.
- Bellows: self-erecting double extension
- Format: 9x12cm plates.
- Viewfinder: rising front and folding Newton finder
- Lens: Dagor f/6.8 lens or a Syntor f/6.8 lens
- Shutter: Compound shutter
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). p.357
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.