Professionalnaya Klappkamera Reporter is a medium format strut folding plate camera made by GOMZ, and produced between 1937-40 with quantity 1150 units.
Репортер=Reporter is a half Plaubel Makina (format, body appearance, struts, rangefinder), half Zeiss Ikon Deckrullo-Nettel (focal plane shutter). But the Reporter is not a mere copy.
There are 3 types and one subtype of the Reporter.    
- Format: 6.5x9cm plate film or 6x9cm roll film with roll film with adapter
- Shutter: Deck-Rouleau focal plane shutter, speeds: 1/5-1/1000 + D (B), K (T)
- Lens: GOMZ Industar-7 10.5cm f/3.5
- Bellows: strut folding
- Viewfinder: coupled viewfinder/rangefinder
- Focusing: matching rangefinder images or groundglass focusing
- Body: metal
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Model info and typing are as to Alexander Komarov.
- ↑ There are usefull books about cameras of former USSR and have classifications also.
- ↑ Pages from the the book of former USSR cameras by Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin
- ↑ Discussion about clasifications in the books of Princelle and Suglob, Shaternik, Kochergin in
USSR Photo Forum