The Fujifilm Tiara ix 1010 MRC is a compact camera for the APS film system. The small camera's body is designed as its own case. The camera is switched on by pulling that case-body open. When opened that way its design is reminiscent of the older Fujifilm Tiara II, a 35mm compact camera.
- Type: compact camera
- Films: IX240 (APS) films with speeds 25 to 3200 ASA
- Lens: Super EBC *** Fujinon 1:3.5/24mm (3 elements)
- Exposure: automatic
- Shutter: programmed electronic shutter
- Shutter speed: 1/2-1/500 sec.
- Focusing: active infrared autofocus
- Viewfinder: real image finder
- Flash: built-in multi-program flash
- dimensions: 86×54×29 mm
- weight: 135 g without CR2 battery
- APS extra: PQI data storage
*** lens coating: EBC (Electron beam coating)