Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fujifilm Tiara ix 1010 MRC is a compact camera for the APS film system. The small camera's body is designed as its own case. The camera is switched on by pulling that case-body open. When opened that way its design is reminiscent of the older Fujifilm Tiara II, a 35mm compact camera.
- Type: compact camera
- Films: IX240 (APS) films with speeds 25 to 3200 ASA
- Lens: Super EBC *** Fujinon 1:3.5/24mm (3 elements)
- Exposure: automatic
- Shutter: programmed electronic shutter
- Shutter speed: 1/2-1/500 sec.
- Focusing: active infrared autofocus
- Viewfinder: real image finder
- Flash: built-in multi-program flash
- dimensions: 86×54×29 mm
- weight: 135 g without CR2 battery
- APS extra: PQI data storage
*** lens coating: EBC (Electron beam coating)