Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fujifilm DIGITAL Q1 3M is a 3 megapixel digital camera made in China for the Fujifilm Corp.
The small clamshell like camera closely resembles the Fujifilm NEXIA Q1 APS film camera.
- Type: digital compact camera
- Effective pixels: 3.1 million pixels
- Sensor: 1/2" CMOS, total 3.3 million pixels
- File format: Still image-JPEG, Movie-AVI (motion JPEG)
- Lens: f=46mm on a 35mm camera
- Focus: 2 position fixed focus, Normal-3.9ft.(1.2m)-infinity, Macro-2ft.(0.6m)-3.9ft.(1.2m)
- Display: 1.5" color TFT-LCD monitor (62,000 pixels)
- Flash: Built-in, automatic, Red-eye reduction, Off: 2m max.
- Internal memory: 8MB
- Storage media: xD-Picture Card
- Output: USB
- Power source: 2X AA Alkaline batteries/ Ni-MH (optional)
Write the second section of your page here.