Fujifilm DIGITAL Q1 3M is a 3 megapixel digital camera made in China for the Fujifilm Corp.
The small clamshell like camera closely resembles the Fujifilm NEXIA Q1 APS film camera.
- Type: digital compact camera
- Effective pixels: 3.1 million pixels
- Sensor: 1/2" CMOS, total 3.3 million pixels
- File format: Still image-JPEG, Movie-AVI (motion JPEG)
- Lens: f=46mm on a 35mm camera
- Focus: 2 position fixed focus, Normal-3.9ft.(1.2m)-infinity, Macro-2ft.(0.6m)-3.9ft.(1.2m)
- Display: 1.5" color TFT-LCD monitor (62,000 pixels)
- Flash: Built-in, automatic, Red-eye reduction, Off: 2m max.
- Internal memory: 8MB
- Storage media: xD-Picture Card
- Output: USB
- Power source: 2X AA Alkaline batteries/ Ni-MH (optional)
Write the second section of your page here.