Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fujifilm Instax 100 was released on May 1st, 1999. It has been replaced by the newer Fujifilm Instax 200, which is very similar except the flash is on one side rather than directly above the lens.
Technical Specifications Edit
- Type: Instant camera
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax"
- Picture Size: 62x99mm (based on the golden ratio, closer to the naked eye)
- Lens: Move in/out type Fujinon Lens 2 components, 2 elements, 95mm
- Aperture: f/14
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter 1/64 ~ 1/200
- Viewfinder: Real image viewfinder 0.45x
- Focusing: Motor-driven 2-range switching (0.9 to 3m/3m to infinity)
- Power supply: 4 LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries for around 10 film packs.
- Dimensions: 171.5 x 91.5 x 119.5 mm
- Weight: 650 gr (withour batteries, strap and film pack).
|The Fujifilm Instax 100 uses Fujifilm Instax instant film packs.|
- Fuji Instax Photographs at The Creative Diarist
- Fuji Instax at Sylvain Halgand's www.collection-appareils.fr
- instax film
- Fujifilm Instax Room