Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fujifilm Fotonex 4000ix SL or Fujifilm Endeavor 4000SL was Fujifilm's contribution to the advanced cameras for the Advanced Photo System. It was a real automatic SLR, but with built-in lens. Its outer design looks like that of digital zoom cameras. It was made by Olympus, and is similar to the Olympus Centurion.
- Camera Type: SLR
- Manufacturer: Fujifilm
- Films: IX240 (APS film cartridges), speeds 25 - 3200 ASA
- Film handling: drop-in load, motorized film advance.
- Lens: Fujinon 1:4.5-1:5.6 / 25-100 mm zoom lens (11 glass elements in 4 groups, including multi-coated lenses with EBC (electron beam coating)).
- Focusing: TTL phase detection-type autofocus
- Exposure: automatic
- Metering: TTL
- Shutter: focal plane, speeds 2 - 1/2000 sec.
- Viewfinder: Single lens reflex type real image zoom finder, 92%, diopter adjusting dial
- Flash: built-in, auto-flash, reaching as far as 4.5 meters with wide angle lens position
- Weight: 484g without CR123A batteries
- Dimensions: 119×81×109 mm
|SLRs for the Advanced Photo System|
|Canon EOS IX | Canon EOS IX Lite (IX 7) | Fujifilm Fotonex 4000ix SL | Minolta Vectis S-1 | Minolta Vectis S-100|
|Nikon Pronea S | Nikon Pronea 6i (600i) | Fujifilm Endeavor 4000SL | Olympus Centurion | Olympus Centurion S|