Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fujifilm Finepix F700 is a compact digital camera. Its sensor has 3.35 million S- and 3.31 mllion R- pixels, two types of pixels with different size and light sensitivity. This sort of CCD produces images of higher dynamics. With reduced pixel resolution it makes exposures with up to 1600 ASA "film speed".
- Type: compact digital camera
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Year of launch: 2003
- Lens: 1:2,8/35mm-105mm zoom lens, switchable to macro mode (9-80 cm)
- Focusing: Autofocus or manual, autofocus can follow moving subject
- Exposure control: programmed, aperture preferred or shutter preferred mode, manual shutter speed selection mode or manual enlightment correction in automatic mode
- Shutter: mechanic and electronic shutter, speeds 3 to 1/2000 sec.
- Metering: 64 field matrix, several modes
- Aperture: 1:2.8 to 1:8.0
- Sensor: 1/1.7" SuperCCD-SR-Chip with 6.2 effective megapixels (2,048 × 1,536 pixels), 100 to 800 ASA (1600 in reduced pixel mode)
- Finder: optical zoom finder and 1.8" color LCD display
- Video: 30 images/sec. in VGA-format
- Self-timer: 2 or 10 sec. delay time
- Power: rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Flash: built-in, several modes
- Storage: on xD-cards, images in RAW- or JPEG-format with EXIF data
- Interface: USB 1.x
- Dimensions: 108 mm × 54 mm × 28 mm
- Weight: ca. 210 g with card and battery NP-40