Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fujifilm Clear Shot S was a lightweight compact camera taking 35mm film, introduced by Fuji in April 2004. It was part of the low-priced Clear Shot series of cameras with wide-angled lenses.
- Lens: Fujinon 26mm, f/5.6
- Infrared autofocus from 1m to infinity.
- Albada viewfinder with framelines, central AF zone and parallax marks.
- Automatic exposure with electronic shutter speeds of 1/4s (night mode) and 1/70s (daylight). (Note: This is a very slow top speed for a "modern" film camera, so a steady hand is required).
- Integrated flash with red-eye reduction, forced fill/off and night mode.
- Self-timer (12 second delay).
- Easy-loading and autowind of DX-coded 100-400 ISO film.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 2 AAA alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 101x62x34mm.
- Weight: 125 g (not including batteries).