The Fujifilm Clear Shot S was a lightweight compact camera taking 35mm film, introduced by Fuji in April 2004. It was part of the low-priced Clear Shot series of cameras with wide-angled lenses.
- Lens: Fujinon 26mm, f/5.6
- Infrared autofocus from 1m to infinity.
- Albada viewfinder with framelines, central AF zone and parallax marks.
- Automatic exposure with electronic shutter speeds of 1/4s (night mode) and 1/70s (daylight). (Note: This is a very slow top speed for a "modern" film camera, so a steady hand is required).
- Integrated flash with red-eye reduction, forced fill/off and night mode.
- Self-timer (12 second delay).
- Easy-loading and autowind of DX-coded 100-400 ISO film.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 2 AAA alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 101x62x34mm.
- Weight: 125 g (not including batteries).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.