Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Fujica Compact 35 (Image rights)|
Automatic compact camera with an interesting design produced in 1967 in Japan and it cost 14.900 yen.
- Very comfortable with the marks to parallax correction. In the viewfinder you will see four icons at the bottom of the viewfinder to focus, on the left side - the size of the aperture and shutter speed time, and the top of the meter pointer.
- Fixed Fujinon 2.8/38mm. Classical focus ring. Minimum aperture f: 22
- Selenium light meter that controls the correct lighting conditions, in addition to automatic mode, the option to manually set the aperture and shutter speed.
- The camera works without any batteries!!
- Very interesting design.
- Choice of film speed on the back of the camera