| Fisher-Price Digital|
by Ramen Junkie
Fisher-Price is a major manufacturer of toys for children. Occasionally it has ventured into partnerships with manufacturers, including Kodak, in order to make fully-functional cameras specifically designed for children (larger grip surfaces, viewfinders used by both eyes etc). There have been several brightly coloured models for film and digital formats. Unfortunately, some of the models have generic names and can only be distinguished by their colour and design.
- Wide range of model variations (see separate page).
- Fisher-Price Perfect Shot™ 35mm (1997-2000)
- body: red/yellow/black, 35mm f6.8 ; binocular viewfinder 
- Fisher-Price Perfect Shot (2000-2006)
- body: blue/yellow/red; binocular viewfinder 
Fisher-Price 35mm body: red/black/yellow; binocular viewfinder
| Fisher-Price Kodak|
- Fisher-Price Camera (1984-87)
| Perfect Shot|
- Fisher-Price Perfect Shot Blue (1994-7)
- body: blue with yellow & red trim; large handles; binocular viewfinder
- Fisher-Price Perfect Shot Pink (1995)
- body: pink large handles; binocular viewfinder
- Creative Effects Camera 36 exposures. (1996-2001)
- ↑ Product number: 73817; Manual/Instructions for Fisher-Price Perfect Shot (1997 model)
- ↑ Product number: 77856; Manual/Instructions for Fisher-Price Perfect Shot (2000 model)
- ↑ Fisher-Price Model nº 810
- ↑ Fisher-Price Model nº 3815/nº73815 (from 1996)
- ↑ Fisher-Price Model nº 3816.
- ↑ According to the manufacturer's web archive,"Black and white images print out on special fax paper with a choice of five special effects. Kids can picture a friend on TV or play play money, frame a portrait with a dazzling kaleidoscope, or write fun comments in the word bubble and caption frames, then add color with crayons. Dual-eye view finder plus one easy-to-load Picture Pack for approximately 36 black and white pictures." Product number: 73860; Manual/Instructions