Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Italian company Ferrania, founded in 1923, is known mainly as a producer of film, but they produced some cameras as well. They are also involved in various other areas related to photography such as printing. The company was purchased in 1964 by the 3M company. Some Ferrania cameras made by Dacora in Germany. The series of Ferrania Condor cameras was made by Galileo and distributed by Ferrania or Galileo.
- Ferrania3M 1014 / 1020
- Ferrania3M 3025 / 3035 / 3045 / 3055
- Automatic 1024
- Automatic 1036
- Condor / Condor I / Condor Ic
- Condor II
- Condor Junior
- Ferrania Delta
- Electa I / Electa II
- Elioflex 2
- Eura Rapid
- Euralux 34
- Euralux 44
- Falco II
- Falco S
- Ferrania Ibis
- Ferrania Ibis 34
- Ferrania Ibis 44
- Ibis 6/6
- Lince 2
- Lince 3
- Lince 3S
- Lince Super / Lince Super T / Lince Supermatic
- Lince Rapid
- Zephir 2
- Zeta Duplex / Zeta Duplex 2
Ferrania produces its Ferrania Solaris colour negative film for the 135 (35mm) and APS film formats. It was the last company to produce film for the 126 format, in late 2007. Ferrania also made film in other formats including 110 and 120 in the past.
Solaris film is available at ASA 100, 200, 400 and 800 for 35mm and ASA 200 for APS. It is often sold rebadged under different names as an in-house film.
- Ferrania camera page at Collection G. Even's site
- Cameras and User manuals at www.collection-appareils.fr
- Ferrania Solaris film examples and "Ferrania Wonderland" group on flickr.com
- Solaris people photographic gallery
- Page about Ferrania P36 Panchro film.
- Un Mondo d'Argento - Breve storia dei supporti per la fotografia in Italia (1839-1939)- (in italian)
- Le Fotocamere a marchio Ferrania (in italian)