Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Felicetta BL 35 image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
The Felinette/Felicette/Felicetta series were 35mm film viewfinder cameras made by Vredeborch, introduced in 1959. Felinette name was changed in 1960 as Felicette, and renamed again as Felicetta in 1965.
- Lens: Nordinar 45mm f/3,5 filter thread: 44mm
- Aperture: f/3,5 – f/22
- Focus range: 1.2-10m +inf
- Focusing: manual, guess the distance
- Shutter: central leaf shutter; speeds: 1/30-1/60-1/125 +B
- Shutter release: on the top plate, w/ cable release socket, double exposure prevention
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, long stroke
- Frame counter: window on the top plate, manual reset, not works wo/ film in the camera
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder, with bright frame lines
- Exposure meter: uncoupled Selenium cell exposure meter
- Film speed range: (?); setting: dial on the top plate
- Exposure setting: readout window in the ASA setting dial, needle shows the required aperture
- Re-wind: by a thumb wheel on the left of the camera
- Re-wind release: on the back of the top plate, small black knob
- Flash PC socket: two, on the front plate, for X and M
- Back cover: removable with the bottom plate, opens by a sliding knob on the bottom plate
- Film loading: take up spool is special, takes the film into the drum
- Tripod socket: ¼"
- Strap lugs
- Body: light metal; Weight: 387g
- Serial no. in the camera