Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Falcon Model F image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
There are four models of the Falcon viewfinder cameras. They are similar to each other, except different lens and shutter combinations.
- Film: roll 127 film, picture size 3x4cm with 16 exposures
- Lens: Velostigmat 2 inch f/3.5 (Wollensak Optical Company Rochester,USA)
- Aperture: up to f/22 setting: lever and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Focus range: 4-25 feet +inf
- Focusing: helicoid focusing, the focus locks at every distance mark that is engraved in the focusing ring. In order to turn the focusing ring it is necessary to push down and hold the small chrome button that is located on the side of the lens mount
- Shutter: (Wollensak) Deltax, everset shutter, (self-cocking),
- Speeds: 1/25-1/50-1/100 +B, setting: lever and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Cocking lever and Shutter release: by the same lever, on the lens-shutter barrel
- Cable release socket: on the lens-shutter barrel
- Viewfinder: simple eye-level reverse telescopic optical viewfinder
- Winding knob: on the top plate
- Flash PC socket: none
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: remeovable, opens by a latch on the right side of the camera, w/ Two red windows and built-in lid
- Film loading: special spool mechanism
- Tripod socket: ¼"
- Camera leg: retractable, below the lens mount
- Strap lugs
- Body: Neilite (similar to Bakelite) and helical lens mount, and back cover heavy cast-metal
- Weight: 540g
- Serial no. none