|Falcon Miniature image by Joe Mellady (Image rights)|
Similar cameras were sold as the Carlton, Falcon Midget, Falcon Minette, Rex Miniature, and others. Different body moldings, lenses and faceplates, and viewfinder styles all appeared under the Falcon Miniature name.
The Falcon body style of the version in the photos at right hand (with horizontal ribbing) is a clear design inspiration for the Lomographic Sprocket Rocket.
Data belongs to the version in the photos at right hand.
- Film: roll 127 film, picture size: half frame, 3x4cm
- Lens: Graf 50mm, serial no. none
- Aperture: fixed aperture f/
- Focusing: fixed focus
- Shutter: simple spring rotary shutter, one speed 1/25 +B; setting: Time and Instant, lever on the lens-shutter barrel
- Cocking lever and shutter release: by the same lever, on the lens-shutter barrel
- Viewfinder: simple optical finder
- Winding knob: on the top plate
- Flash PC socket: none
- Cold-shoe: none
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: removable, w/ two red windows; opens by the latches on the sides of the camera
- There is a spare film compartment in the camera
- Tripod socket: none
- Strap lugs: none
- Body: Bakelite; Weight: 148g
- Serial no. none