Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lens: Industar-61 L/D 55mm f/2.8
- CdS TTL lightmeter, comes in light path when film is advanced and goes out when fired like the mirror in old SLR cameras.
- Two models were made difering on viewfinder (with luminous frames or not) and on the mood of speed changing.
- Shutter electronic, speeds 8-1/2000
- Auto speeds: 8sec to 1/500, Manual speeds: 1sec to 1/500
- Visible electronic diode exposure meter through viewfinder
- All other caracteristics identical to FED 5 family cameras. This model was directly derivated from FED5S, the mechanical and optical basis for building the Electronic FED6.
A FED-6 TTL was sold in February 2005 on Ebay for US$1,325 to a buyer in the United States. According to the seller, a FED-6 TTL was introduced at the German camera expo photokina 2000 but it was never put into production.
|Rangefinder FED | FED-1 | FED NKVD | FED-S | FED-2 | FED-3 | FED-4 | FED-5 | FED-5s | FED-5v | FED-6 TTL | FED-10 | FED-11 Atlas | FED-35 | FED-35A | FED Mikron-2 | TSVVS|