See also Exakta Kine and Varex Series list.
- Version 7  
- New body construction
- Specifications are same with the Exakta Varex IIa, except:
- Cocking lever short-stroke
- Mirror instant return type
- Backcover hinged, non-detachable
| Exakta VX1000 version 7.0 (1967) aus Jena T (Tessar) 50mm f/2.8 (Zebra) |
image by Süleyman Demir
| Exakta VX1000 version 7.0 (1967) aus Jena T (Tessar) 50mm f/2.8 (Zebra)
Images by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The classification of Exaktas in this page is according to Andrzej Wrotniak
- ↑ Notes about Exa/Exakta classification:from F.W. Tappe Andrzej Wrotniak made a very sensible classification, listed on his website. It is multi dimensional in setup, without being complicated.. Richard Hummel's 1995 book lists an "one dimensional" classification, which is incomplete, but many sources still refer to this. Aguila and Rouah (A&R) in their 2003 edition of "Exakta cameras 1933 - 1978", come to an improved classification. They built on their previous 1987 edition classification, which was the leading standard among collectors. Klaus Wichmann, prolific writer of books about Exakta - and Exa cameras, published his classifications earliest.