The Ernemann Liliput cameras were produced for plates and film packs. These were one of the smallest, especially when fully collapsed, cameras at the time. Even nowadays the camera is much smaller than many digital cameras.
This is the so called economy model 4.5x6 folding-bellows vest-pocket camera. Fixed-focus achromatic lens; T & I shutter. Pictures on the left shows ready-to-carry, picture on the right shows ready-to-use position.
|Great sample of Ernemann Liliput 4.5x6|
- Type: Strut folding camera (manually positioned internal gate struts)
- Format: 4.5x6, 6.5x9 cm for plates or film packs
- Manufacturer: Ernemann
- Designer of "Midget"(1913) model: Jacques Boolsky (inventor of the Bolex)
- Years of production: 1914-1926
- Lens: Achromatic 1:12.5
- Shutter: T&I
- Viewfinder: Folding frame, Celluloid focusing screen
- Focusing: fixed
- Front shift: No
- Dimensions: closed 9x6.5x2.5 cm (4.5x6)
- Weight: N/A