Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- APS size CCD: .93" x .61" (23.7 x 15.6mm)
- Total resolution: 6.3 million pixels
- Effective pixels: 6.1 million pixels
- JPEG Normal: 2240 x 1488 pixels
- JPEG High: 3008 x 2000 pixels
- JPEG compression ratio is fixed
- RAW: 3008 x 2000 pixels
- Coincident real image rangefinder, 1.0x magnification
- Split-image and coincident image rangefinder (interlocking range: 0.7m - infinity)
Visual field frame
- Angle setting: 28/35/50mm bright frames, auto parallax correction
- EM mount (compatible with M-mount) L-mount with optional third-party adapter
- 1/2000 - 1 second, Bulb
- Aperture priority auto / manual, with AE lock function
- -2.0 / +2.0V exposure value adjustment (1/3 EV steps)
- ISO 200/400/800/1600
- TTL screen surface direct actual-aperture center-weighted averaged metering
- 2" low-temperature polysilicon TFT color LCD (235K pixels)
- View photos, detailed information, histogram and camera menus.
- For external flash (synchronizes at shutter speed 1/125 second or less)
- Standard, three user defined settings (edge enhancement, saturation, tint, contrast, and noise reduction)
- Magnesium alloy
Dimensions and Weight (body only)
- Dimensions: 5.59" x 3.48" x 1.56" (W x H x D)
- Weight without memory card and battery: 1.24 lb.