Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ensign Selfix 420 was a folding camera sold by Ensign from 1946. It was fitted with an Ensar Anastigmat lens and took 120 film with the ability to expose either eight 6×9 or twelve 6×6 frames with the optional application of a mask. It is very similar to the Selfix 20 which it succeeded.
The Selfix 420 is not a rare camera but it is much less common than many better known folders.
- Camera type: Pocket folding with viewfinder
- Shutter type: Epsilon or Prontor II (uncommon)
- Shutter speeds: T, B, 1/150s, 1/100s, 1/50s, 1/25s, 1/10s, 1/5s, 1/2s, 1s
- Lens: Ensar Anastigmat 105mm or 100mm (uncommon), f4.5
- Lens aperture range: f/4.5-f/22 in 6 discrete stops
- Lens focusing range: 3.5 feet, infinity
- Viewfinder: lens-mounted brilliant finder and folding glassless eye finder upon top-plate
- Film size: 120 roll medium format
- Negative size: 6×9cm; 8 exposures per roll, 6×6; 12 exposures per roll