Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eikōdō (栄光堂) was a Japanese distributor, active as early as 1935. Until the war, it used the name Eikōdō Honten (榮光堂本店 in old writing) and distributed the Collex, National and Ugein folders. Its address at the time was Kanda-ku Nishi-Kanda (神田区西神田) 1–1 in Tokyo.
After the war, the company was revived as Maki Shōji (槇商事) and used the name Eikōdō (栄光堂) again only from 1953. It distributed the Ruvinal folder (a continuation of the wartime Ugein) and the Ruvinal Flex TLR. Its address from 1951 to 1954 was Chūō-ku Maki-chō (中央区槇町) 1–1, again in Tokyo.
Camera list Edit
- Need (6.5×9 plate folder)
- Collex (4.5×6 folder)
- National (4×6.5 and 3×4 folder)
- Semi National (4.5×6 folder)
- National Six (6×6 folder)
- Ugein (4.5×6 folder)
- Ugein (6×6 folder)
- Ugein (6×6 and 4.5×6 folder)
- Ruvinal (6×6 and 4.5×6 folder)
- Ruvinalflex (6×6 TLR)
- ↑ Advertisement in Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin June 1st, 1935, reproduced on p.27 of Hyaku-gō goto jūkai no kiroku.
- ↑ Advertisement in Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin June 1st, 1935, reproduced on p.27 of Hyaku-gō goto jūkai no kiroku. Advertisements by Eikōdō dated 1936 to 1943, reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, pp.72, 80–1 and 99–100.
- ↑ Advertisements by Maki Shōji and Eikōdō dated 1951 to 1954, reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, p.209–10.
- ↑ Advertisements dated March and April 1937, reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, pp.72 and 80.
- ↑ Advertisements reproduced in Kokusan kamera no rekishi, pp.81 and 99–100.
- Asahi Camera (アサヒカメラ) editorial staff. Shōwa 10–40nen kōkoku ni miru kokusan kamera no rekishi (昭和10–40年広告にみる国産カメラの歴史, Japanese camera history as seen in advertisements, 1935–1965). Tokyo: Asahi Shinbunsha, 1994. ISBN 4-02-330312-7.
- Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin (日本写真興業通信). Hyaku-gō goto jūkai no kiroku (百号ごと十回の記録, Ten records, every hundred issues). Tokyo: Nihon Shashin Kōgyō Tsūshin Sha (日本写真興業通信社), 1967. No ISBN number. P.27, corresponding to p.9 of the June 1st, 1935 issue.