Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Efte-1 is the first Soviet serially manufactured folding camera, but the lens and shutter are foreign origin. Efte-2 is the first Soviet camera, that fully made with domestic parts including lens and shutter. After 1933 Efte cameras called Arfo as a successor model.
Efte cameras were manufactured by hand and evidence of this can be seen on the aluminum body. The Efte folders are very rare nowadays.
There are 2 models of Efte, as Efte-1 and Efte-2 
- Efte-1 with 3 types (1929-1931)
- Efte type 1, original type, also known as EFTE-1
- Efte-1 type 2
- Efte-1 type 3
- Efte-2 with 2 types (1931-1933)
- Efte-2 type 1
- Efte-2 type 2
- Format: 9x12cm plate film
- Efte-1 type 1: Kenngott 135 mm f/6.3 or Rodenstock - Munchen Doppel Anastigmat Eurynar 135mm f/4.5
- Efte-1 type 2: Efte Moskva Peryskop 135mm f/12 also there was f/11 version
- Efte-1 type 3, Efte-2 type 1, Efte-2 type 2 : Moskva Peryskop 150mm f/12
- Focusing: Bellows focusing or ground glass back or by a folding frame finder
- Viewfinder: folding frame finder and big wire finder
- Body: aluminium