Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Type: focus free point-and-shot camera
- Manufacturer: somebody, who?
- Year of launch: ca. 2000
- Film: 35mm, DX-coded, with speeds 100 to 400 ASA
- Lens: "Edixa" 1:6/30mm lens with 3 elements, focus and aperture fixed for depth of field from 1.5m to infinity. The lens cover shifter is the camera's on-off switch
- Shutter: Speed 1/60 sec.
- Viewfinder: large optical finder
- Film advance: motorized, mechanical exposure counter window on top
- Flash: added automatically, can be kept off by holding the off-button, or forced to fire by holding the anti-red-eye-LED's on-button while pressing the shutter release
- Dimensions: 119×75×44mm
- Weight: 170 g, without the two AA batteries
- Accessories: little bag
The camera seems to be equal to the ebench KH 30 which is imported to Germany by the trading company Kompernaß, maybe for the big German supermarket chains.