Telka III is the first of the Telka series. Telka brand was created to replace the old design Dehel. Telka III is a rare camera nowadays. There are a few versions. The camera with black trim shutter is the earlier version.
- Format: 120 roll film, 6x9cm
- It is possible to use 120, 620 and 828 films.
- Lens: Demaria Lapierre-Sagittar 95mm f/3.5 (4 elements)
- Aperture f/3.5-f/32
- Shutter: Prontor-S, speeds: 1-1/250 +B
- Versions with Prontor-II and Prontor-SVS (max.speed 1/300) are also exist
- Exposure setting aid: (called "Autocal" in French)
- This is the camera's special exposure setting aid (a kind of exposure table) synchronised with the shutter. It's not coupled to aperture setting.
- The lens front is masked. This mask has four windows, named in French: gris = grey, sombre = dark, brillant = brilliant, and clair = clear for the light conditions. One or more of the windows show an aperture setting suggestion, the other window(s) the non = not. eg. when the speed setting is 1/25, the aperture numbers appear in windows as Bright = 11, clear = 8, gray = 6.3, dark= not
- Version with bilingual (English/French) Autocal is also exist
- Focusing: helical, match the rangefinder images; focus range: 1.5-10m +inf
- Double exposure prevention
- Flash sync.
- Viewfinder: coupled vievfinder/rangefinder
- Weight 908g