|Telka II image by Néstor Lafón-Gracia (Image rights)|
There are a few versions of the Telka II. Export versions have bilingual Autocall.
- Format: 120 roll, 4.5x6cm
- Self erecting bellows
- Anastigmat Demaria Lapierre 75mm f/3.5 (4 elements)
- Manar 75mm f/3.5
- Aperture: f/3.5-f/23
- Focus range: 1.5-10m +inf
- Focusing: manual, front element
- Shutter: Prontor-S, speed 1-1/300 +B
- Exposure setting aid:(called "Autocal" in French)
- This is the camera's special exposure setting aid (a kind of exposure table) synchronised with the shutter.It's not coupled to aperture setting.
- The lens front is masked. This mask has four windows, named in French: gris = grey, sombre = dark, brillant = brilliant, and clair = clear for the light conditions. One or more of the windows show an aperture setting suggestion, the other window(s) the non = not. eg. when the speed setting is 1/25, the aperture numbers appear in windows as Bright = 11, clear = 8, gray = 6.3, dark= not
- Viewfinder: optical Galilee folding frame
- Flash sync X and M