Camera built from the body shell of a Dehel camera.
Introducing date is uncertain, but it is shown on an ad dated 1937, and the name "937" might come from year 1937.
- Format: roll 120 film, 6x9cm
- Lens: meniscus, Achromatic Superieur
- Aperture: two settings, mini/maxi
- Shutter: one speed rotary shutter, pose/inst (B/I)
- Shutter release on top of the shutter
- Viewfinder: Brilliant finder
Some examples seem to be fitted for a carry-strap at the top; the example shown and that in the ad are not.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Sylvain Halgand shows this ad and lists the film size as 620; the example pictured here has too large a drive shaft for 620 spools.