Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Camera built from the body shell of a Dehel camera.
Introducing date is uncertain, but it is shown on an ad dated 1937, and the name "937" might come from year 1937.
- Format: roll 120 film, 6x9cm
- Lens: meniscus, Achromatic Superieur
- Aperture: two settings, mini/maxi
- Shutter: one speed rotary shutter, pose/inst (B/I)
- Shutter release on top of the shutter
- Viewfinder: Brilliant finder
Some examples seem to be fitted for a carry-strap at the top; the example shown and that in the ad are not.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Sylvain Halgand shows this ad and lists the film size as 620; the example pictured here has too large a drive shaft for 620 spools.