Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Subita image by Uwe Kulick (Image rights)|
- Year of launch: 1953
- Manufacturer: Dacora
- Film: type 120 film rolls
- Viewfinder: optical viewfinder
- Lens: Subita 75mm f/6.3 Anastigmat, distances 1m to infinite
- Shutter: Singlo shutter with speeds 1/25, 1/75, + B, and with flash connector. Cocked on the long shifting travel of the release lever
- Aperture: sonnig (sunny=1:11) and trüb (dull=1:6.3)
Dacora Optina is a name variation of Subita and made for the Canadian Eaton stores' camera brand Optina.
120 film folding modelsEdit
- Dacora 120
- Dacora I
- Dacora Ia
- Dacora II
- Dacora IIa
- Dacora IIb
- Dacora IIc
- Madison I
- Madison II
- Record Royal