Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Dacora Dignette 300 LK image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)
Dignette 300 LK is a 35mm film viewfinder camera made by Dacora and introduced in c.1970. It belongs to the long lasting Dacora Dignette series.
- Lens: Isco Color-Isconar 45mm f/2.8 filter slip-on
- Aperture: f/2.8-f/22, no click stops, setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel. 
- Focus range: 1-10m +inf
- Focusing: manual front element focusing, ring, scale and DOF scale on front of the lens
- Shutter: special shutter X 300; speeds: 1/30-1/300 +B; setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Shutter release: on the front panel w/ cable release socket
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, long stroke, on the back of the camera
- Frame counter: autoreset, advance type, window on the bottom plate
- Viewfinder: bright frame finder
- Exposure meter: Selenium cell exposure meter, coupled
- Film speed range: 25-400 ASA (15-27 DIN) setting: by speed ring, unlock it via a small black knob near the DIN scale
- Exposure setting: center the needle, by turning aperture ring, window on the top plate
- Re-wind lever: folding crank, on the left of the top plate
- Re-wind release: a knob on the bottom plate
- Flash PC socket: none
- Hot-shoe: flash X sync 1/30
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: hinged, opens by a knob on the left side of the camera
- Tripod socket: ¼"
- Strap lugs: none
- Engraving on the bottom plate: Made in W.Germany
- Body: metal; Weight: 451g
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McKeown's p.235
- ↑ Another lens/shutter combination is Rodenstock Color-Trinon-Lanthan 45mm f/2.8 in Prontor 300 L shutter.