Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Cosina Hi-Lite EC is a SLR camera body for 35mm film. It has a depth-of-field preview function that's triggered by pressing the shutter release button halfway. This function is also needed to determine the shutter speed with help of the TTL meter. To regain a bright viewfinder image the button for temporary aperture reopening has to be pressed.
The viewfinder screen has a focusing aid in its center. The left side of the finder image shows the needle and the shutter speed scale of the meter which includes a rectangular battery control mark.
| The Cosina Hi-Lite EC doesn't profit|
from the Zeiss lens's electric function
- Type: SLR body
- Manufacturer: Cosina
- Year of launch: 1974
- Film: 35mm film with speeds 15 to 33 DIN
- Lens mount: M42 screw mount with aperture release mechanics
- Shutter: Copal electrically controlled focal plane shutter with speeds 1 sec. to 1/2000 sec. or B, or w/o battery: single speed
- Metering: TTL metering
- Exposure: shutter speed selected manually or controlled by meter
- Viewfinder: pentaprism finder, focusing aid on screen, ocular with frame for finder accessories
- Film advance: lever with analog exposure counter, rewind unlock button and rewind crank
- Dimensions: 145×99×53mm
- Power: Type 544 6V battery, battery control button, on/off-switch
- Connectors: hot shoe and two other flash connectors