Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Contessa-Nettel Nettix is a strut folding plate camera in a leather coated metal body. Its size is almost comparable to that of a modern cigarette packet. Of course it is a little bigger when it's unfolded. It's a better version of Contessa-Nettel's Recto. Astounding: Hidden under its front panel are both, a big sports finder AND an additional reflecting type finder. It has even a focusing facility.
- Type: strut folding plate camera
- Manufacturer: Contessa-Nettel
- Year of launch: 1923
- Film: 4.5×6cm film plates or film packs
- Lens: Citonar 1:6.3/75mm oder Piccar Achromat 1:11/75mm
- Shutter: Derval or Pronto with speeds 1/25, 1/50 and 1/100 sec. plus T and B mode
- Aperture: up to 1:25
- Viewfinder: Sports finder plus reflecting type finder