|images by Raúl M. (Image rights)|
The Contax Tix is a solid metal viewfinder camera with 28mm lens for APS films. It's one of the top cameras for that film system. It offers the most of the APS functions.
Exposing exposure data onto each image is possible. Exposure correction ( +/- 2 EV ) is possible, and even an aperture preselection (aperture preferred mode). Another feature is the removable lens screen.
- Type: viewfinder camera
- Films: IX240 (APS film cartridges) with speeds 25 to 10000 ASA
- Manufacturer: Yashica Kyocera
- Year of launch: 1997
- Lens: Carl Zeiss Sonnar 1:2.8/28mm zoom lens
- Exposure: 15 - 1/1000 sec.
- Viewfinder: showing 85%, magnification 0.5×
- Focusing: autofocus
- Flash: built-in
- Dimensions: 100.5×60.5×33mm
- Weight: 225 g