Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Contax G1 w/ TLA140 flash unit image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
- La Velocidad de obturación Máxima Para La Contax G1 es 1/100 seg.
- Control method: Thyristorized type automatic exposure control
- Guide number for main flash (ISO 100), covering the field of view of a 35mm lens:
- Auto mode 14 ~ 4, Manual mode 25 (Full); 6 (1/16); 12.5 (1/4)
- Max. guide number for main flash, by focal lengths (Full setting, ISO 100) : 85mm - 30 (32); 35mm - 25 (28); 50mm - 27 (30); 28mm - 21 (24) (Main + Aux)
- Flash Modes : TTL auto and Manual
- Bounce Angles: Upward: 0 - 90°
- Film Speed Coupling range: TTL mode ISO 25 - 400
- Display Panel: on/off button w/ M and TTL modes, Guide Panel
- Flash test: Flash ready lamp as test button
- Connection to camera: Connection by direct X contact and by TLA extension cord
- Extension Cord socket
- Battery: One 3V Lithium battery CR123A/DL123A, (Ni-Cd batteries not acceptable),
- Battery chamber lid on the bottom fo the flash
- Interval/Frequency of Flash (at full output, based on testing standards): CR123A: approx. 4.8 sec./ approx. 200 times
- Dimension: 57(W)mm x 74 (H)mm x 20.5(D)mm (2-1/4" x 15/16 x 13/16")
- Weight w/ battery: 99g