Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Contax 645 AF is a 6×4.5cm medium-format, autofocus film camera, introduced by Kyocera under the Contax brand in 1999 with a range of interchangeable lenses. The camera and lenses were discontinued in 2005.
- Contax 645 AF Medium Format SLR Camera at medfmt
- Contax 645 AF Lens Reviews
- Contax 645 AF Lens Info
- Contax 645 AF Lens System
- Contax 645 AF Review - photonet
- Contax 645 AF Review - Photograpy Review
- Contax 645 AF Sneak Preview
- Contax 645 AF Specs
- Zeiss Contax Relationship