The Coca Cola 35mm Camera is a merchandising product, a toy camera marketed by the Supra GmbH, a licensee of the famous drink maker's logo, and made in China. It's an analog compact with a digital feature: When you press one of the notes which the little bear below the flash/ASA switch sings ;-) some bars of a coca cola advertising song will be played through the speaker beneath the lens, and the red and green LEDs will flicker funnily. The film advance has to be done with a thumbwheel, and the shutter release button can be locked against accidental pressing. For rewinding the film you must use the rewind button and then the rewind crank.
- Type: toy camera
- Lens: 1:5,6/35mm
- Viewfinder: simple optical viewfinder
- Flash: to be switched on manually, ready control LED beside the viewfinder
- Films: 35mm with filmspeeds 100 or 400 ASA
- Extra: Song-Refrain "Always Coca Cola" with lightshow
- Dimensions: 130 x 73 x 40 cm