Chaika-3 is a 35mm film half frame viewfinder camera made by Belomo and produced between 1971-73 with quantity of 600.000 units.
There are 3 types and 4 subtypes of the camera. 
- Frame size: 18x24mm
- Lens: Industar-69 28mm f/2.8
- Aperture: up to f/16
- Focus range: 0.8m to inf.
- Filter: slip-on
- Shutter: leaf shutter with speeds 1/30-1/250 +B
- Bright frame finder
- Light meter
- Flash PC socket
- Cable release socket
- Shutter release: rectangular, on front of the camera
- Memory dial
- Body: metal
Chaika models Edit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ As to Alexander Komarov
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.