A 1996 model from Canon's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range, the lightweight compact Sure Shot Sleek - known as the Prima Mini II in continental Europe and Autoboy F XL in Japan was an upgraded version of the Sure Shot M, a compact camera with a wide-angle prime lens. It had a useful dial for flash modes.
- The 32mm f/3.5 lens has 3 elements in 3 groups
- 3-point intelligent autofocus, as close as 45cm, with pre-focus.
- Auto-exposure with shutter speeds ranging from 2s-1/250s. EV range of 3-17.
- Multiple flash modes, inc. red-eye reduction, suppressed and slow-synch.
- Autoloading, DX decoding, advancing, and rewinding of 35mm film.
- Power: 3V CR-123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions and weight: 120x62x41 mm, just 185g with battery.