Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A 2003 model from Canon's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range, this compact film camera - known as the 'Prima AF-10' in Europe - has a uniquely wide 26mm lens. It was manufactured in China and marketed as an user-friendly point and shoot travel camera ideal for landscapes and group shots.
- Lens: 26mm.
- Focus: Three-point active autofocus.
- Viewfinder: Large and bright with autofocus frame.
- Auto-loading and advancing of DX-coded 35mm film.
- Small LCD with frame counter and mode icons.
- Integral Flash with 3 modes including red-eye reduction.
- Tripod socket.
- Power: 2 AA batteries.
Also available with date function.