The Canon Snappy LX (Prima BF in Europe, BF 35 in Japan) of March 1992 was a 35mm compact camera for budget-conscious photographers, and was part of the Canon Snappy series. It was the first fixed focus compact to have a red-eye reduction feature. An autodate model was issued in 1994.
- Lens: 35mm, f/4.5 (3 elements in 3 groups).
- Fixed focus.
- Three automatic shutter speeds: 1/45s, 1/60s, 1/250s.
- Self-timer with two-shot ability.
- Integrated auto-flash. (GN: 10m at ISO 100).
- DX-decoding of ISO film speeds 100-200/400.
- Motor drive.
- Power: Two 1.5V AA alkaline batteries.