Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Canon RC-5 remote controller lets you take pictures away from the camera. Compared with the self-timer function, the remote controller gives you more time before shooting. It is also useful to minimize camera shake when taking pictures such as night scenes or close-ups when the camera is mounted on a tripod or other support. Remote controller RC-5 can be used with cameras compatible with remote control shooting function.
- Type: Consists of infrared signal transmitter
- Channel mode: Two-second delay release
- Transmission: By transmit button
- Operating range: Approx. 5m/16.4ft.
- Battery: One lithium CR2032
- Dimensions: (W H D) 64 X 34 x 6mm; 2.5 X 1.3 X 0.2in.
- Weight: 8.1g/0.28oz. (without battery)