- Announced August, 2003
- 4MP Sony 1/1.8" CCD sensor w/ RGB filter array.
- ISO Range: 50, 100, 200, 400
- Zoom Range (actual): 7.8-23.4mm
- Zoom Range (35mm equiv): 38-114mm
- Maximum Aperture: 38mm: f/2.8; 114mm: f/4.9
- Minimum Aperture: f/8
- Digital Zoom: 3.6x
- Minimum Shutter Speed: 15 seconds
- Maximum Shutter Speed: 1/2000 seconds
- Self-Timer: 2 and 10 seconds.
- Movie Mode: 320 x 240, 15 fps, max 3 mins
- Power source: 4-AA Batteries (NiMH recommended)
- Processing Chip: Dig!c I
- LCD: 1.5" flip-out and twist
- Storage: Compact Flash Type I
- Video Out
- USB 1.1
The most notable characteristic of this camera is its low-noise sensor coupled with a 4MO/a night vision finder, with 4 megapixels on a generous 1/1.8". Image quality was high for its time. Its main failings were its tiny LCD and slow operation.