Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Canon EOS 600D is a DSLR camera that was released on February 7th, 2011 by Canon Inc. In the United States, it is known as the Rebel T3i, and in Japan it is known as the Kiss X5. It succeeds the EOS 550D.
It has features previously unseen on other DSLR cameras in its price range. The most notable being a Vari-angle display inherited from the 60D. It is compatible with Canon's EF and EF-S series of lenses; the latter being a relatively recent lens mount system used for Canon's APS-C sensored DSLRs since 2003.
- 18.0 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor.
- 1080p video recording at 24/25/30 frames per second.
- 720p video recording at 50/60 frames per second. (Depending on region.)
- 3-10x Digital video zoom. (1080p Only.)
- 3 inch Vari-angle display with a 3:2 ratio.
- 3.7 frame/s drive. (Up to 34 JPEG images, 6 RAW images.)