Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Canon EOS 5 of 1992-2000 was an advanced 35mm film SLR. It was represented on the American market by the EOS A2 and EOS A2E. None of the American cameras were identical to the EOS 5. Two major technological advances were introduced with this model: 5-point selectable autofocus, and eye-controlled focusing. During the long product cycle of this camera, a QD (Quartzdate) model was also available.
- Canon EOS 5 on Photography in Malaysia.
- Canon EOS 5 in the Canon Camera Museum.
- Canon Eos 5 at www.collection-appareils.fr
- Canon EOS 5 Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (English)
- Canon EOS 5 Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (German)
- Canon EOS 5 Statistic Price Info's at AuctionPriceTracker (Italian)