Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Canon EOS 350D, image by Melvin Sha (Image rights)|
The Canon Digital Rebel XT replaced the Digital Rebel early in 2005 as Canon's entry-level digital SLR. Its resolution is increased from 6 to 8 megapixels and now offers rear-curtain sync, mirror lockup, selectable autofocus modes, selectable metering modes, and many more new features. The camera uses Canon's DIGIC II image processor, the same one used in their high-end professional digital SLRs.
Where the previous Digital Rebel was only available in silver, the Digital Rebel XT is available in silver but due to demand is primarily produced in black.
Official Product Sites Edit
|imaging sample by Doug Bawden (Image rights)|
- Canon EOS 350D review at DPReview
- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT (350D) Review on Photo.net
- Gordon Laing's EOS 350D review
- Imaging Resource Canon EOS 350D Digital Rebel XT camera review
- Steve's Digicam Rebel XT review
- Creative Pro Review: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT
- Luminous Landscape's Digital Rebel XT (350D) Field Report
- ItsCanon.com's 350D Report
- PhotoZone EF-compatible lenses tests using the 350D
- Roundup of 350D Reviews and Sample Photos
|Canon Digital SLR Cameras|
|Full Frame Professional:||EOS 1Ds mark III | EOS 5D | EOS 5D II | EOS 1Ds mark II | EOS 1Ds|
|APS-H Professional:||EOS 1D mark III | EOS 1D mark II N | EOS 1D mark II | EOS 1D|
|Pro-sumer:||EOS 50D | EOS 40D | EOS 30D | EOS 20D | EOS 10D | EOS D60 | EOS D30|
|Consumer:||EOS 1000D | EOS 450D | EOS 400D | EOS 350D | EOS 300D|