Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Canon EOS-1D Mark IVEdit
Canon's EOS-1D Mark IV is a high-speed, professional Digital SLR camera designed to for photographers to capture split-second moments in high resolution,. Ideal for shooting action, sports, news events and wildlife photography, the Canon EOS-1D Mark IV delivers speed, power and high-resolution images, creating the perfect camera for photographers who require reliability in fast-paced, high-pressure situations, the EOS-1D Mark IV features a Canon 16.1MP APS-H CMOS sensor and a 45-point Auto Focus (AF) system with 39 f/2.8 sensitive cross-type points, providing a wide selection of precise focus areas across the frame. Dual DIGIC 4 processors provide continuous, high-resolution images at up to 10 frames per second (fps), as well as delivering the widest ISO range
- New 45-point Area AF sensor including 39 cross-type AF points with f/2.8 support plus new AI Servo II AF with improved algorithm.
- ISO 100 - 12800 (expandable to L: 50, H1: 25600, H2: 51200, H3: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light with low noise levels.
- EOS HD movie with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 60p (59.94) / 50p).
- 16.1 Megapixel APS-H CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors for high image quality and speed.
- 10.0 fps continuous shooting up to 121 Large JPEGS or 28 RAW using a UDMA CF card.
- 3.0-inch ClearView II LCD monitor, 160° viewing angle, 920,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 300,000 cycles and exclusive dust- and weather-resistance.
- Fully compatible with over 50 EF lenses and a wide range of EOS System accessories.