Canon EOS-1D Mark IVEdit
Canon's EOS-1D Mark IV is a high-speed, professional Digital SLR camera designed to for photographers to capture split-second moments in high resolution,. Ideal for shooting action, sports, news events and wildlife photography, the Canon EOS-1D Mark IV delivers speed, power and high-resolution images, creating the perfect camera for photographers who require reliability in fast-paced, high-pressure situations, the EOS-1D Mark IV features a Canon 16.1MP APS-H CMOS sensor and a 45-point Auto Focus (AF) system with 39 f/2.8 sensitive cross-type points, providing a wide selection of precise focus areas across the frame. Dual DIGIC 4 processors provide continuous, high-resolution images at up to 10 frames per second (fps), as well as delivering the widest ISO range
- New 45-point Area AF sensor including 39 cross-type AF points with f/2.8 support plus new AI Servo II AF with improved algorithm.
- ISO 100 - 12800 (expandable to L: 50, H1: 25600, H2: 51200, H3: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light with low noise levels.
- EOS HD movie with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 60p (59.94) / 50p).
- 16.1 Megapixel APS-H CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors for high image quality and speed.
- 10.0 fps continuous shooting up to 121 Large JPEGS or 28 RAW using a UDMA CF card.
- 3.0-inch ClearView II LCD monitor, 160° viewing angle, 920,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 300,000 cycles and exclusive dust- and weather-resistance.
- Fully compatible with over 50 EF lenses and a wide range of EOS System accessories.