Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Canon Digital IXUS 75 is a compact digital camera.
- Type: digital camera
- Manufacturer: Canon
- Year of launch: 2007
- Lens: Canon zoom lens 3× 5.8-17.4mm 1:2.8-4.9 with macro mode
- Sensor: 1/2.5" CCD with resolution 2.592×1.944 pixels (7.1 megapixels) and "film speed" up to ISO 1600
- Exposure: 15 - 1/1500 sec., controlled by one of 17 selectable programs
- Memory: SD Card, SDHC Card, or MMC Card
- Display: 3" color LCD
- Video: 30 images per sec. in VGA format
- Interface: USB
- Flash: built-in
- Dimensions: 91.6×56.8×19.6 mm
- Power: Canon NB-4L Li-ion battery
- Weight: 130g
- intro on Canon homepage