Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lens: Canon 30mm/f1.7
- Shutter: Seiko, 1/8 - 1/500s + B
The Demi-S was followed by the Demi C, Demi Rapid, Demi EE17 and the Demi EE28.
- Repair Notes
- Canon Demi by Henry Taber
- Manual available on the Favorite Classics section of .kyphoto.com
- Canon Demi S Meter & Stuck Shutter Repair
- Canon half-frame cameras on subclub.orgshoe
- Canon Demi S at www.collection-appareils.fr