Boots Beirette B.L. is a 35mm film viewfinder camera made by Beier in c.1982.
It is a name variant of Beirette VSN and distributed by Boots in UK and sold in England and Mexico.
- Black finish and inscription "Made in DDR" on the front. 
- All black plastic version sold by Boots Chemist
- Non Black (non Boots) model also sold as the Beirette
- 45mm f2.8-f22 lens, focusing between 2ft to Inf.
- Shutter with four settings: 125, 60, 30, and B
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ McKeown's p.118
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.